Turquoise Nursery

Turquoise is the new yellow.  Or, technically, turquoise is the new orange...because orange was already the new yellow.  I'm talking about colors that can be used to decorate a gender neutral baby nursery.  Turquoise is great for a girl and great for a boy.  It's unisexually (huh) great.  

Check out the bare bones turquoise nursery (below) by Lulu Kuku, an Etsy shop that sells the cool world map wall decal (currently on sale for $44.20).  I can definitely picture a little lady or gentleman in that crib.



A friend pointed out this color trend to me and then I found the photo above and then, of course, I went straight to mood board mode.  Voila, here are some beautiful, turquoise nursery ideas.




(Clockwise from top LEFT)
Elephant clock by LeLuni ($52)
Pick stitch crib bedding by Land of Nod ($49)
Squid night light by Happy Owl ($42)
Elephant pillow cover by Modernality ($19.95)
Kitui baskets set of 3 by Bambeco ($45)
Set of 8 4x6 carnival photos by bomobob ($35)